FASNSEAL FLEX The Only UL 1738 Listed Flexible Vent for Relining Masonry Chimney. Categories II, III and IV Appliances.
DuraVent introduces the only UL 1738 listed superferritic flexible gas vent component. Also listed with ULC S636. FasNSeal® Flex, a flexible vent component, safely and efficiently provides superior venting for Categories II, III and IV gas burning appliances. Use FasNSeal® Flex when side wall venting is not an option and a crooked chimney offers the only way out. FasNSeal® Flex can only be used in vertical or near vertical runs of the system.
FasNSeal® Flex is manufactured with precision engineered Sure-Seal locking seam, single strip, double layer of super-ferritic stainless steel which is scientifically proven to resist corrosion from toxic by-products of gas and propane fuels. FasNSeal® Flex’s unique construction provides for highly durable maneuverability and most importantly full appliance efficiency.
Update Any Homes Heating System Without Costly Repairs
• Fully Compatible with FasNSeal® Vent System
• Perfect for Historical Homes Efficiency Upgrades
• Easily Bends Around Offsets and obstructions
• Reduces Material and Labor Cost
• Available in 3” to 12” Vent Diameters
• Up-to 200’ Coils
• Built with sure-seal locking seam for superior strength/ flexibility
Download Product Bulletin >>>